Here is a list of questions every entrepreneur should ask before starting a business:
1. Do I have what it takes to be a successful small business owner?
2. What are the keys to succeeding in business?
3. Do I need a business plan?
4. How much money do I need?
5. What legal issues should I worry about?
6. Should I have a partner?
7. How should I handle the bookkeeping and accounting?
8. How do I finance my start-up?
9. What do I need to get a bank loan?
10. How do I become a successful employer?
11. Should I hire friends and family to work for me?
12. How do I handle marketing and advertising?
13. Do I need an accountant?
14. Do I need a lawyer?
We will tackle each question over the next 14 weeks which should keep us busy! Stay tuned and let us know if you have any other questions we should add to the list.